The way of the warrior is the way of stealth and deception.
(1) Being grounded: Warriors aren't confused, because they stay centered and grounded. Breathe....
(2) Honor: When they're not being attacked, warriors keep agreements.
(3) Expecting deceitfulness and betrayal: Warriors are always on guard, but without tension. They're never surprised at betrayal or abandonment, or insulted either.
(4) Lying and deceitfulness: When I'm attacked, I no longer have to avoid lying or manipulation or surprises. I lie shamelessly. I fake emotions. I pretend. I manipulate.
(5) Flexibility: Warriors are inventive and adaptable. They don't cling to situations or people. Warriors go into warrior mode in a fraction of a second, and come back out just as fast.
(6) Taking charge: A warrior take's charge of the people and situations she's in, without making it obvious, and without resenting the fact that no one else is taking charge.
(7) Timing: A warrior is patient till the time is right, and then takes an opportunity without hesitation.
(8) Shamelessness: A warrior can't be humiliated. Who can be, when they laugh along with the shamer?
(9) Humor: Warriors are happy and funny, and they see the funny side of life. They laugh pretty much all the time.
(10) Unimportance: Warriors don't regard themselves as having undue importance. They're not self centered. They don't sulk.
(11) Innocence: Warriors are innocent and vulnerable to life, open to fun and play and love and pain. They're not defensive. A warrior is never violent.
(12) Resilience: Warriors aren't fragile and delicate. They're tough. Their self worth is unshakeable, since it's based on something that doesn't change.
(13) Pitiless: Warriors don't pity themselves or others.
(14) Compassion: Warriors sacrifice themselves for others if necessary. They feel for others, and love everyone.
(15) Wonder: Warriors marvel at the incredible and mysterious world we find ourselves in.
Here's a version you can download: