I have both a right and a responsibility to:
1) be myself, be unique.
2) be happy.
3) be playful.
4) be healthy.
5) make decisions.
6) set my own goals and priorities.
7) follow my own values and beliefs.
8) not give reasons or excuses for what I do.
9) be safe and take care of myself.
10) stay out of abusive environments and situations.
11) stand up to abuse.
12) feel angry at a loved one.
13) not be held responsible for the feelings and actions of others.
14) not be blamed for accidents.
15) take personal space and time.
16) change and grow.
17) change my mind.
18) say, "I don't know."
19) make mistakes and learn from them.
20) express my feelings, positive and negative.
21) make friends.
22) ask for what I want.
23) have my wants and needs respected.
24) say no to requests or demands.
25) be treated with respect.
26) expect honesty from others, and be honest.
Here's a version of Bill of Rights you can download: